That Christmas Feeling is almost here!

Finally, for some actual News from the Studio...

As I mentioned before, I have recently completed illustrating a picture book called, That Christmas Feeling, written by Lili Wilkinson. Allen & Unwin will be releasing this heartwarming Christmas story on the 1st of October 2017.

Here's one of my advance copies. I'm so excited!!


A warm family story that will give you those special Christmas tingles.
Dottie is waiting for the Christmas feeling to arrive - that fizzy, excited feeling, where everything is a bit magical. But this year, Dottie, her brother, Jem, and their dog, Shortbread, are staying with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma and Grandpa are trying hard, but Christmas just isn't the same...

A gorgeous, heart-warming story about misplacing the Christmas spirit, and finding it again.

More on this to come.. book launch and other book event details, a video of me illustrating the front cover and a children's Christmas activity... so watch this space!

Here's one of the internal sketches...

Dottie's brother, Jem, trying to bring a little Christmas magic to Grandma's & Grandpa's.

And for some other News from the Studio...

I'm currently illustrating a chapter book (my first) and will post more on this next up!

SaveSave

Comments