About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to behind the scenes. Here you will find my latest news and events, my work in progress, including pictures and videos of my illustration process, plus free kids activities and more.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Butterfly Girl wall art, decor and gifts for girls



Butterfly Girl Art Series has finally arrived at my shop!

Wall Art • Girls Room Decor • Clothing • Accessories • Cards • Gifts

amalou.redbubble.com

Original Pencil Sketch
butterfly enthusiast dressed in vintage

I sketched the original pencil drawings quite a few years back and thought it was time I breathed some colour into them.

Digitally Coloured Drawing
butterfly enthusiast dressed in vintage
©amanda francey

Digitally Coloured Drawing
butterfly enthusiast dressed in vintage
©amanda francey

No comments:

Post a Comment