About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to behind the scenes. Here you will find my latest news and events, my work in progress, including pictures and videos of my illustration process, plus free kids activities and more.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

For every storm a rainbow


Inspired by the love heart I spotted in the clouds this morning and an old photograph I found of my toddler son and his little friend. They're big nine year olds now!

After a storm, we get these beautiful Storm Lilies sprouting up everywhere.

Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image - and a refreshingly positive spin on the theme, "storm!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!Love the fresh mood in your illustration ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, their little faces are so sweet. A great idea and beautiful illustration for the theme!

    ReplyDelete