Sketch Book



Comments

  1. Oh dear, I really love both. I can't choose but if I had to I'd say that the front on perspective looks like if was more difficult to draw but you've nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love the front perspective...you can see so much expression in both of their faces! But really, all of your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the front one too. You get a good look at the expressions from that perspective and it's more dramatic (not to mention harder to do).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, these are both great but i think the bottom one is a bit stronger because you can see the girl's expression and I also like the perspective on it too. hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, you make the nicest line drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. each seems to tell a different story - in the top one, it looks like the cattle played a role in her fall, while the bottom showcases her awesome expression and is more focused on her - almost like the top one happens a second before the bottom one. Both are great, thanks for sharing the process!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments and thoughts. You're absolutely right nello, the first does happen a second before the next one and for this reason, I think I'll go ahead and complete both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Amalou! I like the second illo because it has more depth. The first seems more like a design for a header or a jacket flap. Hey welcome to Jacketflap by the way!. I have to say one thing Amalou... you are a master at character design. I haven’t seen many better. I love seeing your work...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You've just made my day Jack! Thanks so much for your lovely words. I can't seem to wipe this silly smile off my face (better not let it go to my head though - I still have so much to learn).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I quite like second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've nailed it!! totally!! u da bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment