About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to behind the scenes. Here you will find my latest news and events, my work in progress, including pictures and videos of my illustration process, plus free kids activities and more.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swarm

Swarm
Illustration Friday


Breewyna the Butterfly Fairy guides her fluttery friends to the land of humans. One of my oldies for this week's Illustration Friday topic swarm.

I haven't had the chance to even pick up a pencil in the last couple of weeks. So I thought I would bring back one of my old illustrations from the whimsical days of Twinkle Star Art.

10 comments:

  1. lovely, I love her wings... sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Fairy! I like your soft colors...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I really like her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairies are always a good choice! I like the colors very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, how lovely! Beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet illustration. Love the wings. Thank you for stopping by The Weekly Creature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully painted, I love her wings!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you brought this one back. It is so delightful Amalou! Enchanting color choices, fantastic character design and WOW! those wings are incredible!

    ReplyDelete